Who we are?
Travel Point is a travel agency & Tour Operator and one of a leading organization in Egypt, providing integrated services in the tourism field. Founded in 2014, as a promising inbound tour operator, the company sustained continuous growth to become the one of most dynamic Destination Management Companies in the Arab Republic of Egypt. Having its head office in Cairo, it operates branch offices in Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada and Luxor & Aswan.
Travel Point activities are focused in its core leisure travel and destination management business. Services are continuously evaluated and reviewed, and actions are taken in order to satisfy at all times the most demanding international quality.
Vision & Mission
Travel Point aims to be the most successful tour operator in Egypt, with a market leadership position in the premium and destination management segments. Travel Point corporate strategy provides a clear vision of how the company can continue its business transformation in a way that benefits its employees, its customers, society.
Vision Our Clients and guests are the most important factor for us, so we pursue their satisfaction and content by implementing Quality, Health, and Safety Management Systems that enables us to track our customer’s feedback for improving our services and to lead the market.
Mission To Deliver high quality and safe services to our customers through improving all services delivered to our clients and comply with applicable National and International legal requirements, develop communication channels with our clients not only to fulfill their requirements but to gain their satisfaction, and to prevent possible injuries or sickness during execution of operations by following a solid system for hazards identification and assessment of the risks in order to determine suitable controls for these hazards.
Travel Point highly invests in the personal development of its employees as a contributing factor to successful career paths. Travel Point team is well educated and continually trained to become competent and efficient.
Carrier opportunities are also provided to young energetic people with fresh and creative ideas that are currently entering the market.
All this is supported and encouraged by the strong corporate values that aim to support the employees and the company as a whole.
• Conference organization in Egypt and overseas
• Event Management in Egypt and overseas
• Design and implementation of Corporate Motivation Programs
• Outbound travel
• Airline reservations and ticketing
• Meet & Assist and Transfer services in Egypt and overseas
• Visa assistance
• Joint issue of travel insurance with AIG and Delta
• Car rental, hotel and cruise bookings in Egypt and overseas
• VAT reimbursements for services rendered in most EC countries and Canada
• Negotiation of special Corporate airfares and hotel contracts
• Reservations in Domestic and International Hotels
• Day Use
• Hajj and Omraa trips
• Yacht Trips
• Nile cruises & Ocean Cruise
• Domestic and International trips
• Honeymooners Packages
• Leisure Activities
• Team buildings
• 24th Emergency phone number